- Sale of well known Tasmanian Highland Tourist Development - $4M
- Sale of suburban shopping centre with complex agreements with adjoining cinema and municipal council - $12M
- Strata tourist hotel joint venture development between client and National Trade Union Superannuation Fund - $12M
- Development Agreement for Hobart dockside Hotel and Apartments
- 104 lot rural residential subdivision development including Golf course
- East coast beach house strata development - $10.5M
- Negotiation and sale of West Coast Trout farm interest - $1M
- Advice on the business structure and formation of a company for a national buying group.
- Advice and preparation of documentation for the formation and development of an export joint venture company.
- Providing advice to employers and senior executives in relation to employment contracts and workplace agreements including restraint of trade clauses and confidentiality agreements.
- Stamp Duty advice, research and preparation of submissions to the State Revenue Office for an industrial engineering client in relation to a transfer of industrial property in a complex trust scheme.
- Advising seller of commercial properties of its legislative obligations relating to asbestos and underground storage tanks in workplaces.
- Preparation of lease documentation including all ancillary work for Landlords of retail leases to national retail chains.
- Advising client and document preparation on the acquisition of a manufacturing wholesale business and subsequent sale of business to a national competitor.
- Contract negotiation and sale of 1,615.85 ha central Tasmanian grazing property at a price of $7,065,000.00.